Sunday, March 2, 2008

It's march?

What?
Whatever.

I'm really happy lately.
Besides worrying about my brother David. And missing Idaho. And my mom.
On friday during school I was all depressed because of it.

I've been hanging out with Andrew and Michele all weekend.
I've enjoyed it so far.

Michele's a goof. But you can call her Tarzan.
The song Passenger Seat REALLY makes me miss my night drives with my mom. When we'd go drive up in the dark roads of the mountains. God damn. I just want summer to come so I can go back up to Idaho.

SPEAKING OF PASSENGER SEAT AND DEATH CAB: Death Cab's coming to Eugene!
In march! Except I'm not gonna tell you the date because I don't want you to go buy tickets because I'm worried they'll be sold out. So go away. Those tickets are mine. You need to calm down.

And the main people in "Once" will be at the Mcdonald Theater in March. I started watching "Once" at Andrews house with Michele, and him. But we didn't finish it because we decided to prank call Tahani's friends, and shoot nurf guns at each other instead. But from what I watched, it was really good.

Okay. Well since it's 3:00 in the morning I should probably go to bed.
I'm still sick. Sleep would probably be good for me.
Goodnight readers!

No comments: