Monday, March 3, 2008

0_o

Never really thought I'd ever say this again but, I miss you more than anything.

I hate walking past you in the halls and not saying a word to each other. As if we don't even know each other. I can't help but wonder when we'll ever talk again. There's so many people I used to be bestfriends with and now we are complete strangers.

I don't know.
I guess I've been doing fine and I've kept my mind off of this subject for months. But it keeps haunting me lately. Whenever we're in the same room together. Or whenever I see you. Or whenever I go places we used to go. Or whenever I look at pictures with you in them.

I know that you're really happy right now. And I'm glad you are. I always felt like I was holding you back. And I'm really glad that you're doing great. Just always remember that I'll always remember. Our friendship was messy. And we might not know each other anymore. But you still mean so much to me.

No comments: