Wednesday, March 5, 2008

GOING INSANE

All week I've been so angry. And I've been taking it out on everybody. So sorry about that if you've been around me this week.

All night I've been thinking about everybody. All of you.
And how I don't give people enough credit for how great they really are.
I figured out that I always try to create people into exactly what I want them to be. And if they're not how I want them to be I get frustrated. I'm not good with working with flaws in people. As terrible as that sounds. I'm trying to fix it.

It's probably the thing that bugs me the most about myself.

I'm just frustrated with everything.
Especially school. I'm gonna need to get my grades before my dad so he doesn't see them.

Seeing my step mom depressed is really hard. Since her mom is dying.
They don't know if she's gonna make it through tonight.
It's the saddest thing ever. She has to watch her mom slowly dying. I can't imagine what that would be like.

I talked to my mom tonight. I think that's the only good thing that happened today.
I'm not joking.
I didn't do homework again

I really hope this weekend is exactly what I want it to be.
We don't have school on Friday so that's a plus. Alrighty. Bye. Goodnight.

No comments: