Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring break survey

Where did you go for spring break?:
I went to the redwoods and the beach!

From 1-10 how would you rate your spring break?
11.5

Did you drink?
No

Did you do any drugs?
Cocaine and meth with caitlin (obv)

Did you kiss anyone?
No

Did you do anything more than kissing?
Calm down

Did you spend the night anywhere other than where you planned on sleeping?
Haha yeah. I stayed at Caitlin's with Ramsey because Ramsey was too disoriented to drive.

What were some of the biggest lies you told to people?
I didn't really keep track. And I'm pretty sure I didn't tell many lies.

Did you party so hard you got sick?
I didn't go to any >:o

Did you party so hard you might have an STD now?
Hahahaaweahahahah okay seriously?

Pull any all nighters?
Caitlin and I sat by the fire and drank hot cider til 4:00 in the morning.

What was the dumbest thing you did?
Did the 'contact prank' to cammisha
Hahaaaaaa

What did you do that you regret?
Nofin

Get anything peirced?
My eye ball

Get any tatoos?
A couple

Did you wake up with any hang overs?
No really. Calm down. I didn't drink.

Whats somthing you did that you know you want to brag about?
Well I mean, I got to go to California.

Hear about anything you did the next morning that you dont remember doing?
Okay this is not even a spring break survey.

What was your spring break theme song?
Shooter

Did you wake up the any mornings with weird markings or writting on you?
I'm going to shoot you

What do you wish you had done that you didnt do?
Nofin. I did it all.

No comments: