Monday, March 31, 2008

I love these things

Music Memory
Most songs bring back memories
(Put your music player on shuffle and continuously press next)
For each song write down the name and artist of the song, and what memory it triggers.

If none. Just says "none"


1) Lover I Don't Have To Love -Bright Eyes:
Reminds me of the starting of Sophomore year. And the city bus rides in the morning.

2) Inhale -Soul Position:
Um! Reminds me of that time at Brylins house. Reminds me of Hilary. And reminds me of my brother.

3) Trailer Trash -Modest Mouse:
Oh my god. So many damn memories. A lot of good times. The flight on the way to Idaho. Reminds me of my brother. Reminds me of Josephs house. Reminds me of night drives in Idaho. Reminds me of winter. It's one of my favorite songs.

4) Shooter -Lil' Wayne:
How ironic! That's my profile song right now. It just reminds me of the trip to the coast. And my bedroom. And driving around with Ramsey.

5) Put Your Hands Up In The Air -Daft Punk:
Headache

6) Sailed On -Landon Pigg:
Idaho + summer. And Rayven.

7) I Will Be Grateful for This Day -Bright Eyes:
(It's playing all my favorite songs with the most play count)
Anyways. Reminds me of Zoe. And it reminds me of summer. And it reminds me of Idaho. And really reminds me of downtown and Zoes house.

8) We Were Never Built To Last -Electric President:
Not bringing back any memories.

9) Mattresses Underwater -Colour Revolt:
Winter and rain and tough times.

10) I Me You I'm Yours -Jim Noir:
Nothing

11) I'm Yours -Jason Mraz:
Caitlin of course. And the walks I used to go on.

12) Never Know Who Your Friends Are -Corey Crowder:
Bad bad bad bad times in the beginning of this year.

13) Overdose -Tomcraft:
Chelsea..

14) Hopeless Love -Daphne Loves Derby:
8th grade. And when Kenny from DLD sang to us in the alley.

15) If You Leave -Nada Surf:
Idaho.

16) Perfect Disguise -Modest Mouse:
Winter and gooooood times.

17) Into The Fire -Thirteen Senses:
The city bus.

18) Two headed boy -Neutral Milk Hotel:
OCTOBER

19) Amazing, Because It Is -The Almost:
OCTOBER

20) Do Not -John Reuben:
LOL

21) Bridge and Tunnel -The Honorary Title:
So so so so SO many good times. And road trips.

22) Center of Attention -Jackson Waters:
Last year around winter time.

23) Seventeen Years -Ratatat:
Greatness

24) Change (In the House of Flies) -Deftones:
Driving around with Ramsey

25) Chicago -Sufjan Stevens:
Emiley!

26) With You -Stars of Track and Field:
Caleb

27) Dakota -Stereophonics:
IDAHO! SUMMER! Meeeeeeeeeh!

28) Penny On the Train Track -Ben Kweller:
Idaho again.

29) Please Forgive Me -Bryan Adams:
Rayven of course.

30) Get Through -Mark Joseph:
Uh grey's anatomy?

31) I Dont Care What You Call Me -David Ford:
Hard times and long nights.

32) White Daisy Passing -Rocky Votolato:
One of the happiest points I was ever at.

33) You and I Misbehaving -Tilly and the wall:
Nothing

34) Paper Planes -M.I.A.
Hahahahahah
Ramsey and Caitlin. And our drive-bys. And Kelli. And warm weather.
And the dream I had with Erikka in it.

35) Song For The Dumped -Ben Folds Five:
IDK

36) Walking Downtown -Copeland:
Honestly? Being downtown last winter.

37) Last Summer -Lost Prophets:
Cameron. And last summer. And the last nights of summer. And just summer in general. Probably one of my favorite songs.

38) Tangerine Sky -Kottonmouth Kings:
Michele

39) Pure Morning -Placebo:
Um michele again.

40) Shine On -Jet:
Idaho! and my mom! and her card!
>:(

41) Lua -Bright Eyes:
Walking around in the snow at night. Winter in general. And chai tea.

42) Hello, I'm In Delaware -Dallas Green:
Don't even wanna go there. (Dallas green songs don't bring back the best of memories)

43) So Much Beauty in Dirt -Modest Mouse:
Bike rides

44) Mr. Jones -Counting Crows:
My brother

45) I Could Say -Novice:
Rayven and Mackenzie.

46) Music for A Nurse -Oceansize:
Not bringing back many memories. But I love that song. And it really gets me thinking every time that I listen to it.

47) 1995 -The Radio Dept:
Justin

48) Second Place Victory -This Day and Age:
Freshman year.

49) Dust in the Wind -Kansas:
Such such such good times in the summer. Bike rides. And Idaho.

50) Hot -30H!3:
Parties

Done.

No comments: