Thursday, February 28, 2008

I love it

I love finding out that I'm somebodys rolemodel.
And finding out somebody looks up to me.

Okay so let me update

I've been going out of my mind this week.
First of all, I'm really sick. My throat hurts so much. And my head feels like it's ten thousand pounds. My eyes keep watering, too. It always looks like I'm about to cry. But the worst thing is probably my throat. I mean, I can't even swallow water.
Second, my classes are driving me insane. Every day after second period at Ramseys house, Caitlin and I complain about how much we don't want to go back to school. And how we just want to relax for the rest of the day. But too bad we can't do that.

I'm having the worst night ever tonight

I just got off the phone with my mom. We were talking about my brother.
And it completely just changed my mood from the mood I was in when I started writing this blog.

I'm really worried about him.
He has a blood disease now and it's really starting to worry me.

I don't think I really wanna write anymore tonight

Goodnight

No comments: