Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sleep all day

Patrick left this morning

Ramsey picked up Jacob and I around 6:30 and then we went straight to the airport. Caitlin met us there too. We spent about two hours there. Sitting around with him, and laughing at the awkward adults that kept giving him gifts, and talking about good times. And then before I knew it it was time for him to get on his plane.

We all sort of stood there in shock. It was really hard to grasp the fact that he was actually leaving. Because to all of us, he was one of our best friends. It was really hard.

We were standing there silent just watching him go through security.
Then we see him get out his phone and he called me
"Can you guys stop staring at me? It's sort of awkward"
Ha!

I've been in the most depressed mood today. So I've slept over half of the day. I'm sure everybody that was close to him is feeling pretty down right now. He's such a great person. I'm so glad we met.
I'm going to miss that kid more than anything.
I'll miss him constantly correcting my grammar.
And him attempting to teach me german words.
And him always saying "Are you making fun of my accent?"


I still can't believe he's actually gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ugh.