Tuesday, February 26, 2008

That scared me

Ah! I accidently logged on to my old blogger account because the Email for it is just like this one and on my old account I had zero posts on it so I was like "WHAT? ALL MY POSTS GOT DELETED?!"

It was a big shock.

I still don't understand how some people can write in their blogspot everyday.
I suck at updating this thing. I really like writing in it. I just never have the time. I go to school. I come home. I work. I do homework. And then I get on myspace for a little bit. Speaking of work I just got done. I worked an hour and a half today. I have a total of 14 1/2 hours so far. That's 140 dollars. Plus the money I have saved up from not spending lunch money. Which is close to a hundred. I rule.

Btw to everyone that says my job isn't really a job you're just hatin' because I make more than you!

I went to lunch with Michele and Andrew today. It was a lot of fun.
Michele's funnnay! I'm excited for this weekend. I think. If plans work out.

BYEBYE

No comments: