Monday, June 8, 2009

You're the smell before rain, you're the blood in my veins

I can't explain how perfect last night was. I loved waking up with you right next to me. The connection between us is indescribable. I feel so comfortable when I'm with you. I don't know how we ended up together, but I'm so glad we did. I don't understand how I could find someone so perfect for me, but I did.

I love you hiding your head from scary movies.
I love you hiding my keys when I have to leave.

I can't get enough of you.
every hug
every kiss
every conversation
makes me love you more

I've never stayed up so late in my life. But we stayed up until 9:00 in the morning. I didn't want to fall asleep because I didn't want to miss anything. I'd rather be looking into your eyes than closing mine.

I just saw you a couple hours ago and already miss you.
I just never want this to stop.

No comments: