Thursday, June 18, 2009

Couldnt think of something to say the day you burst

I hate seeing you like this. I care about you too much to let you sink this low. I'm tired of you being betrayed by your friends and hearing all the terrible stories of the things they did to you. She was a bitch. She was terrible. And I told you from the beginning to not trust her.

Last night you knew what you had coming. And you don't remember any of it today. Your so called friends kept handing you shots, and handing you beers, and when you were talking to me, I didn't even know what you were saying. The next thing I know, you're handing me your shoes and purse and you're on the ground fighting her. And I'm wondering if you lost your mind. Everyone crowding around you, yelling. You get off the ground and take me into the bathroom. Fixing up yourself as you look in the mirror. "I'm not done yet." You looked like a mess. You hand me more of your things and you rush out towards her as people hold you back. She's being held back too, but she doesn't look nearly as crazed as you do. You finally push everyone off and scream the loudest scream, and every ones silent. You've now fallen to the ground, crying, screaming, with blood all over your face as she stands back, sipping on her beer, watching what she created.

You're kicked out, your ride bails, and you made yourself look weaker than I've ever seen you before.

And I want to go back to the day where you said,
"These are my friends now."

No comments: