Wednesday, June 10, 2009

You forget it in people

I've learned a lot from you, probably more than you know. I've picked up a lot of things from you. You have taught me many things that have honestly changed me in ways. You've said things that I actually let get to my head, and apply to myself, which is something not many people know how to do. You're probably one of the most interesting people I've come across. I've always felt a connection, and I don't mean to sound like a creep in all of this, but the strangest part of it all is I don't even know you. And that was one thing that I wanted to do, get to know you. I got to know you through words, and songs, and observations, and there were a couple times when we were actually with the same people. But I never actually knew you.

But let me say thank you for teaching me the things you did through your writing. Even though they weren't on purpose. Even when they weren't directed towards me. Your views on things are amazing. And everybody in your life is lucky to have you. Sometimes it seemed like you understood me more than the people I'm around every single day. You have a great ability of capturing peoples emotions. You seem to have just about everything figured out.


The seniors are all graduated. And there are a couple that I'll miss.
But I'm just glad I knew them at one point.
It'll be weird not seeing them around anymore, what's even more weird, is the fact that I'm next in line.

1 comment:

Andrew Islands said...

WHO IS THIS ABOUT!
I WANNA KNOW

NAO DAMNIT