Friday, June 5, 2009

The stars are holding you, holding you, tonight

"Everything that seems like its a big deal right now, won't really matter in the future. Later on, everything's just fine and we'll look back and wonder why we stressed so much about it"

It's funny that you said that, because I was thinking the same thing right before you did. I was thinking about that when my dad was sending multiple texts telling me to come home. And when thinking about how your mom thought you were inside. They were both of course going to end up mad, but it didn't matter. Because we knew they'd be over it by the next day. You remind me to enjoy everything while it's happening. To keep your mind on what's right, and forget about the rest. Because it'll all blow over.

With you in my car, with you in my arms. I didn't need anything else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how your posts flow like poetry, and I wish I had a clue what you were talking about.

Check out my blog sometime.

The Acute Weekly.