Thursday, May 24, 2007

It doesn't get more pointless than this

Today was a really good day, again.
A lot of people were bugging me though. Especially that stupid Kelsey girl. Bitch. Seriously, I can't stand first period because of her. I can't stand her voice, and she never stops talking, and she gives death glaires to me Chelsea and Derek anytime we laugh. She's stupid. First period is stupid. I think Chelsea, Bailey, and I guess derek? Are the only people that make it fun. Second period, nothing happened. There's nothing to type about. Third period, nothing to type about. Fourth period I went with Chelsea and Caitlin again. We went and got Starbucks and went to the park they're so fun to be around.

SO MANY THINGS ARE IN MY MIND THAT I NEED TO SPILL OUT
SO JUST DEAL WITH THE FOLLOWING RANDOM STATEMENTS:

Maddie got mad at me today because I was being an ass. I'm sorry Maddie.
Chelsea, and Caitlin, and Christian, and everybody that was at the library table with me probably thinks my apology to her is fake. But I really do mean it. Oh and sorry for making you feel awkward at mcdonalds Chanel.

I haven't hungout with Joseph for so long. I hope he can hangout this weekend.
My step mom is paying me so much cash for just taking care of her animals while she's gone for the weekend. She used to bug me, but now she's chill (CHILL? WTF?)

I need to call Allison soon,
I left my water bottle down at the track. Damn I guess I should go get that
And go on my run. OKAY SORRY FOR ALL OF THESE POINTLESS THOUGHTS

Once again, a pointless post. Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pointless is right. Will you just shut up? You are a blogstabber.

http://bloglessisbeautiful.blogspot.com/