Sunday, May 27, 2007

Dream meanings

I don't remember my dreams much. But when I do I always look up the meanings online (http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary) and oddley most of the time the meanings they give me are true. I'm pretty sure its not just random things people type, like horoscopes. I THINK the meanings are actually written by people that study dreams I could be wrong, I don't know.

Last night I was on the phone with Rayven and we were looking up dreams we've had before. And I was like "I hope I have a dream I'll remember in the morning." And I did! Last night I had a dream about a war, outside of my church. Uh, yeah I don't know. So I looked up war:

War:

To dream of a war, signifies disorder and chaos in your personal affairs. You also be experiencing some internal conflict or emotional struggle. You are feeling torn between aspects of yourself. Perhaps the dream may indicate that you are being overly aggressive or you are not being assertive enough.

Rayven said I have beenw weird with my moods latley : l

hmm

The other night I had a dream that I had a random ass tattoo on my face. It was like a circle with all of these dots around it. And after I got the tattoo I was like, wow I can't believe I did that. So I looked up tattoo,

Tattoo:

To dream that you have tattoos, represents individuality and the desire to stand out in a crowd. You want to be unique and different from everybody else, particularly if you do not have any tattoos in real life. Consider also what the tattoo is.

:o

No comments: