Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Held in for way too long

I'm sick of this. I hate it so much.
I like her, she likes him. blah blah blah

Every time she says something about him I just want to roll my eyes
I hate how she has no clue that I still have feelings for her. I hate that I probably have no chance with her. I really hate that she likes him. I envy people that have perfect relationships. I can never seem to maintain a strong relationship because every time I get what I want I take it for granted what is there. But I know that this time I wouldn't. I know that this time I would really fight for our relationship. I don't know why I'm getting all worked up about this anyway. It probably won't even happen

I'm done thinking about it
And now half of you can probably guess who I'm talking about
I don't really care anymore

Good night

No comments: