Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I love days like today

I woke up this morning in just the greatest mood
I woke up awake, with tons of time before I had to leave. I blasted my music, for once I actually got to have breakfast at my own house, and I got to just sit around for thirty minutes and relax. That's not really normal for me. I usally wake up with thirty minutes until I have to leave

Then, on my way to school my dad called me and told me he's giving me money for my good grades. Yeah, I actually raised my grades. And I'm actualy doing good in school. Which is big weight off of my shoulder. I went to lunch with Julia it was our normal lunch she gets a monster, I get an amp and we both get bagels sit around and make fun of the people in safeway haha I love lunch with her

I love my free fourth period. Everyday I have fun in it. I guess I better enjoy it now too because my dad's not going to let my have any free periods from now on. Chelsea and Caitlin make it so much fun. Today we went to Market of Choice. I bought another amp and they got energy drinks, we went down to the park and had one big party.

I really enjoy the weather today
I just think today is great period.

No comments: