Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm trying to hold together my composure

This isn't really written for people to read
I just want to get things out

I tend to notice so many things going wrong, when really my life is going perfect. At first that's going to make no sense, but I'm trying to figure out how to put it into words. I guess I'm saying when everythings going good, I expect it to stay good. And then when one small little thing goes wrong I can't handle it.

tonight I'm just scared of losing people
I'm scared of losing one of my best friends
It makes me want to change who I am, and how I act, because when people start to drift away from me I think I'm boring, or I'm not a good enough friend, or I don't deserve to have them as a friend. I hate it. This isn't even a big deal but I'm making it one, and I'm really not trying to. I just wish I could act how I want to act, and just be myself and not have to worry about losing friends
I tend to need constant reassurance that no one is going to leave me behind

: l

Maybe this lack of sleep is just making me upset

1 comment:

Cammisha said...

Cool since I have a blogspot now I can comment your blogs and you can comment mine. That's pretty snazzy. Ok so I've already told you what I thought about your blogs so yeah I'm just commenting cause I have never. I can say one thing tho, your a great writer.
I can't stop writing It's freaking 2 am on a school night.
well ily gnight