Saturday, March 31, 2007

Impact



It's so funny looking at pictures of myself last year in the 8th grade, I just saw some of them in my photobucket and I think I'm to emberassed to put them on here, sorry. I can't stand even looking at them. I want to punch myself in the face. I was so stupid. I was so.. I don't know.. annoying, immautre, I thought I was better then everyone else, and a complete ass. It makes me sick looking at people like that in high school. The ones that still haven't grown up. The ones that still think that their the greatest things on this plannet. They just annoy me because I know exactly what their thinking, I know exactly how they see their selves. Because I used to be just like them. I guess it was the summer over 8th grade when I changed. I lost so many people that were important to me because I was so stupid in middle school. I just decided that I didn't want to keep acting like my 8th grade self, I was getting sick of that stuck up personality.

I like how I am right now, I really do. It's just right. I just don't really care anymore. Seriously, who cares about popularity status? I have plenty of friends, I don't need everyone else to love me. I'm so much happier this year, I love everything.

I strive to be different. I guess I always have. I don't want to be just like everyone else on this plannet. I want to be something great, something amazing, someone that you'll never forget. I don't want to be somebody that you meet and end up leaving behind. I want to be someone that you can't get enough of, and never want to leave. That's all I want really. Just to have a personality you get addicted to.

I just hope I have an impact on you

No comments: