Monday, February 12, 2007


Well, I found out today that you go to Cottage Grove High School now. I was always wondering why I would never see you around school anymore. I feel stupid typing this, because you might see it as me making a big deal out of nothing. It just feels weird. It's like were strangers, I really thought I got over all this but here I am, stressing about it again. I sent you a text this morning and asked what have you been up to. I didn't expect to hear "I go to cottage grove high now" maybe "Lets go to lunch someday this week or something" I hate this, I know it's still possible to hangout but it just seems like that never really happens anymore. I miss being best friends. I miss living right down the street from you. I just miss the old days more then anything.



No comments: