Thursday, June 26, 2008

I don't know how obvious I can make it

I don't know how many more hints I can give.
I like you.

I don't wanna like you while I'm away in Idaho
It'll just be a big mood-bringer-downer. Constantly thinking what could of been or thinking what will never happen. The second option is more realistic.

But I can't help it
I can't de-attach myself from you.
I just seem to feel so comfortable whenever I'm around you, and I never wanna leave.

why do you have to be so oblivious?
and why do i always have to pick the complicated girls?

I'd rather have you know that i like you, then have you not have any idea that i do. And I'd rather tell you that i like you, and not get the same response, then to not know at all.

I think if nothing happens or changes soon, I'm just gonna try and forget about this feeling and tell myself that "it wouldn't of gone anywhere anyway"
plus, you like him.



:l

No comments: