Monday, July 23, 2007

SO MANY MIXED EMOTIONS

Everything's right for me right now, I've been having the best times of my life one day after another, I have been seeing all of my friends, I've been busy just about every day, and I'm finally enjoying everything

But there's somethings I've just been blocking out of my head.
I regret telling her I like her, expecially since she said "You're just a friend now" I feel stupid. I liked her a lot. Whatever, I guess it's not that big of a deal right? We're still good friends, I'll live, life goes on. I just feel stupid and I let down. I have been wanting to tell her all summer, well at least I did it, and I least I got the truth. I've been feeling like there just isn't enough time in the summer. I try not to think about how it's coming to an end, and how next summer will be kind of different since we'll all have jobs by then. I guess that's why I've been busy so much. I've been trying to enjoy every single minute of it.

Joseph spent the night tonight
He's fun to be around, I'm glad we're hanging out again.
I get to see Julia tomorrow. I miss her so much

I'm going to bed. Actually joseph got the bed, I get to sleep on my wood floor. COOL!

No comments: