Saturday, January 13, 2007

daphne loves derby show


Daphne Loves Derby

The House Of Fools

Ronnie Day

uh, me and ronnie day. Sorry, I scribled out my smile.

Jack from House of fools.
I look sick.

Another black and white? I'm not sure why
It was in black and white mode. Anyway Kenny from DLD

I got Kennys guitar pick he played with during the show.
And I got ronnie days and the houe of fools guitar picks too haha.
During the show kenny said he wanted a snickers bar, so uuh, Joseph and I went and bought him a snickers bar at the little snack stand thing and gave it to him while he was on stage.

After everyone left me and the kids i was with went and hungout with david from daphne loves derby.
we were talking to him about warped tour and the tour they're on right now. and he showed us some pictures of his drum set on his camera and stuff. Then he gave me the list they looked off of during the show of the songs they were playing.

THEN jacob pulls me outside and Kenny was playing 'Hopeless Love' for a lot of people outside
which happens to be one of my favorite songs by them

hahaha on our drive home we see this white van that says
"MYSPACE.COM/RONNIEDAY"
then we speed up and its ronnie day in the van
so we rolled down our window and took a picture of him



"you guys are like, paparazzi or something!"
yeah, it was a pretty good night

1 comment:

Michael Fitzgerald said...

cool richie you're a robot